Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Have been reading a good book series ...

... recently but I think u might want to hear about it. Its the Clan of the Cave Bear series written by Jean M Auel. There are 5 books in that series, here are them by title.

- The Clan of the Cave Bear
- The Valley of the Horses
- The Mammoth Hunters
- The Plains of the Passage
- The Shelter of Stone

She is a really good author. I have read the first 3 of that series and I think she is a terrific writer. It follows the story of Ayla and I would definatly reccomend it to anyone who loves any type of story. I guess that the Valley of the Horses is betta than all the rest, a whole lot of people say so but I will make my decision at the end of the last book. In fact I will tell u then now but for now let me say that this is a good series and if ur a hopless chick without anyone who loves u like a boyfriend does read it. It will make u feel better about yourself, that is what it did 2 me.

No comments: